A duplex in Worli’s Samudra Mahal was sold for ₹46.29 crore. The duplex is spread over 3638 sq ft.
By Varun Singh
A duplex in Samudra Mahal, Worli was sold for a total consideration of ₹46.29 crore.
The carpet area of the apartment is 3638 sq ft.
According to documents provided by Zapkey.com the stamp duty paid is ₹2.39 crore. The deal was registered on September 23.
The duplex is located on the 17th and 18th floor of Samudra Mahal.
On the carpet area the per sq ft rate of the apartment is 1.27 lakh.
Along with the apartment the new owners will also have access to a constructed car park.
The buyers are Ramdeo Agarwal, Sunita Agarwal and Vaibhav Agarwal, whereas the sellers are Surin Narsi Nichamal Mukhi.
Samudra Mahal is an iconic building in Worli, an address that severa rich people from the country possess.
Some Big Ticket Deals
- Jiten Doshi and Hetal Doshi, Jiten a reputed and well known name in the Capital Markets had bought a flat for Rs 61 crore in 33 South, Peddar Road, the per square feet rate was Rs 1.66 lakh. This deal took place in February.
- Business tycoon Anurang Jain bought an apartment in Carmichael Residencies in 2020 for Rs 1.56 lakh per square feet.
- The Daftary’s bought an apartment in 2020 in Carmichael Residencies for Rs 1.58 lakh per square feet.
- The Motilal Oswal Family Trust paid Rs 1.48 lakh per square feet in 33 South, Peddar Road in 2020.
- Sadbhav Land Pvt Ltd’s Arjun Betkekar paid Rs 1.13 lakh per square feet for a flat in Carmichael Residencies in January 2021
- A flat in the building Residence, Breach Candy was sold for Rs 1.87 lakh per square feet.