A flat in Napean Sea road was sold recently, the stamp duty paid for the registration of the flat is above Rs 3 crore, imagine what would be its cost.
By Varun Singh
A big ticket real estate deal took place recently in Mumbai’s Napean Sea Road. It is the same area which has seen several expensive real estate deals taking place in the past.
The flat measures 5,165 square feet and to register the deal, a stamp duty of Rs 3.05 crore was paid.
While the doucmentation in regards to the registration was carried out on August 31, the real estate deal was registered on September 7.
Napean Sea Road houses the who’s who of India’s buisness sector, most of the big businessmen of the nation own a house in the area or the vicinity.
A real estate deal in Napean Sea Road always catches the eye of the industry as it does end of up setting some sort of record.
Recently one more deal took place in the area, of which the consideration is a huge amount.
The flat sold is located on the 20th floor (10th habitable floor) of the building named The Residence.
According to documents made available to SquareFeatIndia by Indextap.com, the flat measuring 5,165 square foot (RERA carpet) was sold for a total consideration of Rs 61.11 crore. The buyer as per the document is Ashish Goel
When calculated based on the per square feet rate, the cost of the apartment goes to Rs 1.18 lakh.
Along with he new apartment, the owners will also have access to 4 car parks in the building.
Some Big ticket deals
- Jiten Doshi and Hetal Doshi, Jiten a reputed and well known name in the Capital Markets had bought a flat for Rs 61 crore in 33 South, Peddar Road, the per square feet rate was Rs 1.66 lakh. This deal took place in February.
- Business tycoon Anurang Jain bought an apartment in Carmichael Residencies in 2020 for Rs 1.56 lakh per square feet.
- The Daftary’s bought an apartment in 2020 in Carmichael Residencies for Rs 1.58 lakh per square feet.
- The Motilal Oswal Family Trust paid Rs 1.48 lakh per square feet in 33 South, Peddar Road in 2020.
- Sadbhav Land Pvt Ltd’s Arjun Betkekar paid Rs 1.13 lakh per square feet for a flat in Carmichael Residencies in January 2021